Skin Rejuvenation Treatments - Vitamin C Signature Peel
This revolutionary 4 layer peel treatment is ideal to help boost the health of your skin. Vitamin C, glycolic acid and gentle but highly active enzymes promote exfoliation and cellular turnover, brighten, tighten and lighten your skin. The above combination along with antioxidants, peptides and soothing agents quenches dry, dehydrated skin, diminishes the appearance of fine lines, calms and restores vitality in the skin. It is excellent for skin concerns such as rosacea and sensitive. A course of Vitamin C peels will restore the skin back to natural health, making it perfect for all troubled skin types.
The Vitamin C Signature Treatment is an excellent adjunct to our Total Skin Rejuvenation treatment. We will advise you on a treatment programme tailored to your skin’s needs.
The Vitamin C peels that I had felt nourishing and did exactly what I wanted them to do. It has brought life back to my skin and a complexion that feels glowing, deeply hydrated and calm!
As most of my daily life is spent making sure everyone is taken care of and a fair bit of rushing around, I made a decision to give myself an hour a month to continue my treatments with Susan and I’m so glad I did. Whether it’s microdermabrasion or a peel, my complexion looks fresher, feels unaffected by the seasons (I spend a lot of time outdoors) and it makes me feel that I am doing one thing to look after myself.
Vitamin C Signature Peels FAQ
What skin type/condition would benefit from a Vitamin C Signature Lift peel?
Vitamin C peels are suitable for all skin types. This treatment is ideal if you want to give your skin a boost and maintain healthy skin. It is also suitable for dry, dehydrated, rosacea and sensitive skin. It will help lighten, brighten and tighten the skin after just one treatment and is a good prep-peel for the skin before stronger peels are carried out. An in-depth skin analysis and consultation is carried out prior to each peel treatment.
Do I need to prepare my skin before a Vitamin C peel?
Yes, our experience has shown that those using a cosmeceutical grade skincare regime at home will reap the best results and experience minimal dryness post-treatment. We will advise you on which products are best suited for your skin at your consultation.
Is the Vitamin C peel treatment painful? Is there any down time?
The treatment is stimulating but not painful. You can expect a warm, tingling sensation which will subside after a few minutes. Your skin will feel clean, radiant and glowing and you can return to your day or work immediately following treatment. The post-peel response varies depending on the home-care products you are using, lifestyle and condition of your skin. You might experience mild dryness, tightness and peeling for 1-7 days post treatment. This is a positive result.
How do I look after my skin post-treatment?
- We will provide you with a post-treatment skincare kit (included in the cost of your treatment) which you should use the day after your treatment. This kit should last 3-4 days. Do not use any other skincare products during this period. In order to enhance and maintain the results of your treatment, the use of our recommended cosmeceutical grade products are highly recommended from then on.
- We recommend that you use only our skin-healthy BPC Mineral Make-up post treatment.
- Do not pick at any peeling/flaking skin.
- Avoid sun exposure and the daily use of broad spectrum sunscreen (SPF30 min) is a must.
We will go through pre and post treatment guidelines with you at your consultation.
What is the cost of a Vitamin C Signature Lift Treatment?
A single treatment is priced at £100 and includes the post treatment skincare kit that is necessary to use in the days following your treatment.
We offer a special rate for courses of 6 treatments booked and paid for upfront.
Skin Rejuvenation Treatments - asap Peels
asap’s range of peels provide a non-invasive procedure for clients seeking highly visible results and can be customised to provide the level of exfoliation required. asap skin peels can significantly improve the appearance of skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, irregular texture, dull and sallow skin, hyperpigmentation and acne.
asap skin peels are completely synergistic with our range of protocols for skin rejuvenation. We use them in conjunction with other treatment modalities in the clinic to put together the most effective programme for your skin.
asap skin products have three peel options:
- asap Lactic Peel (renew and refresh) – recommended for dry, mature and sensitive skin types in need of hydration.
- asap Glycolic Peel (renew and hydrate) – to soften fine lines, wrinkles, hydrate the skin and stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin. Also recommended for mild photo damage and acne.
- asap Reveal Peel (renew and refine) – recommended for mild skin pigmentations, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and UV damaged skin. It improves skin texture and restores a fresh, smooth, more youthful radiance to the skin.
When I arrive at my appointments, Susan always does an assessment of how my skin has improved since the last time and what treatment she will use that day between microderm and ASAP Gym 4 Skin peel. The peel is left on all day even after leaving the appointment and I am always very happy with the results of this particular treatment.
My skin is still noticeably improving and I’m very satisfied with Susan’s communication and professional guidance throughout this process. I can finally start to see positive changes and am so happy that I asked for help.
asap Skin Peels FAQ
How do asap peels work?
A peel works by deeply exfoliating and removing the outer layer of skin. This in turn stimulates both cellular turnover and the internal structure of the skin to activate and energise fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. Exfoliation of the skin also allows for optimal penetration of subsequently applied active ingredients.
What skin type/condition would benefit from an asap skin peel?
All skin types will benefit from asap peels regardless of skin condition, gender and ethnic background. Regular peels will benefit all skin types including acne-prone and mature, aged skin.
How do I decide which peel would be the best one for me?
When contemplating a peel treatment, we assess your skin’s suitability for it and will advise you accordingly. You will need to prepare your skin with the skincare advised by us for at least 2-4 weeks before a peel, to ensure that there is less likelihood of a reaction and optimal results are achieved. We carry out an in-depth analysis of your skin and a thorough consultation before treatment.
Are asap skin peels painful or uncomfortable in treatment?
You can expect a strong tingling sensation on your skin on peel application, which could last up to 10 minutes, though it generally fades sooner.
Is there any down time?
- The skin may appear slightly pink and feel tight immediately after peel application.
- Your skin will have an increased sensitivity to the sun after peel application. Use adequate sunscreen every day.
- Visible peeling is unlikely with the Lactic and Glycolic peels, however individuals respond differently to peel treatment and peeling may occur. There is the possibility that skin may peel for 5 to 7 days after a Reveal peel.
To minimise this possibility and for best peel results, we ensure your skin is prepped in advance with the correct asap skin products.
- Peels are not recommended for a minimum of 7-10 days before an important social engagement.
- You will be able to return to work immediately after.
How do I look after my skin after an asap skin peel?
- You will receive written aftercare instructions from us. It is important to follow these instructions fully. These are designed to give you an optimum outcome and reduce the risk of any problems.
- We recommend that you only use our skin-healthy Pure mineral foundation post-treatment.
- Do not pick at any peeling/flaky skin.
- Avoid sun-exposure and use adequate asap moisturising daily defence SPF 50 daily.
- If you have any concerns whatsoever, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of regular asap skin peels?
- Improves the freshness, smoothness and colour of the complexion.
- Improves acne, congestion and blocked pores.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves texture of the skin and stimulates collagen production.
- Can improve superficial scarring and pigmentation.
- Maintains skin health.
Which conditions will asap peels NOT improve?
- Deep wrinkles
- Deep acne scarring
- Broken capillaries
What are the contraindications to use of asap skin peels?
- Allergy to aspirin, salicylic acid or any of the listed ingredients
- Presence of cold sores
- Eczema or dermatitis
- Broken skin
- Recent sunburn or direct sun exposure in the last 48 hours
- Use of Roaccutane in the last 6 months
- Recent facial surgery
- Facial waxing in the last 72 hours
Susan assessed my skin, advised me on products to use and now after a couple of years, I feel that my skin has improved both in texture and health. I have had various treatments and all have been most enjoyable (when I am at Susan’s, it is time just for me, so is very relaxing).
I am currently undergoing the ASAP Reveal peel programme recommended by Susan. Although cautious at first (the word peel worried me) I have found it excellent. I am consulted at each stage of the treatment to rate the ‘tingle’ I can feel. I have now worked my way up to having the maximum level of layers in a treatment. After a peel treatment I go home, put my feet up and let the products work their magic!
I would thoroughly recommend a course of treatment. It boosts my morale and it is something just for me.